A friend sent me a great recipe that I thought you would all love. It combines a delicious combination of chicken, apples, curry and raisins. Absolutely fantastic stuff. Check it out and let me know what you think!
- 1/2 C chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp grass-fed butter
- 6 Tbsp whole wheat flour
- 1/4 Cup curry powder
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Cups fat free low sodium chicken broth
- 2 Cups whole-fat grass-fed milk
- 2 Cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 Cup raisins
- 2 apples, chopped
Saute the onion in the butter until soft. Add the flour and spices. Stir in the milk and the chicken broth, bring to a boil until thickened. Add the chicken, raisins and apple, and cook until heated through.
Serve over 1/2 cup of rice of choice with each serving (I like brown and wild personally).
Number of Servings: 2-4(2 large or 4 small)
- Amount Per Serving (large)
- Calories: 745
- Total Fat: 25 g
- Total Carbs: 80 g
- Dietary Fiber: 10 g
- Protein: 50 g
Check out the BSP Training & Nutrition Newsletter!
You will get immediate access to:
- Weekly updates and exclusive content.
- The 20-page report "The Truth About Saturated Fat & Cholesterol."
- Become more awesome!