After yesterday’s monster post, I will give all you guys with short attention spans some love. CP client and fitness enthusiast (to say the least) Danny Verna has come up with an incredible cookie recipe that I thought I would share with you guys.
These cookies are not for the faint of heart, but can be modified in many ways to suit your needs/food availability.
DSV Ultimate Cookies
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup quinoa flour
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut
- 3/4 cup natural almond and/or peanut butter
- 1 cup wild frozen blueberries
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs (dark chocolate for you chocaholics)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened hemp or almond milk (flavor of choice)
- 2 whole omega-3 eggs
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 servings of Biotest Superfood
- 1 tbsp Udo’s Wholesome Fast Food
- Calories 605
- Fat 36 grams
- Carbs 38 grams
- fiber 10 grams
- Protein 38 grams
Check out the BSP Training & Nutrition Newsletter!
You will get immediate access to:
- Weekly updates and exclusive content.
- The 20-page report "The Truth About Saturated Fat & Cholesterol."
- Become more awesome!