Filed under: Recipes
Today’s recipe comes from a CP client and friend of mine, Danny. Danny is a crazy busy guy with three young kids, a high-stress job, an hour-long commute each way and a near fanatical training intensity. When lifting, he straight up scares people.
He also loves to eat healthy, but he has minimal time to make 5-course gourmet meals, so he is pretty good at coming up with quick and tasty meals that are made up of delicious real foods.
This recipe he described to me as simple and delicious, with a little kick. After trying it, I have to agree. For those of you who eat healthy or desire to do so, here is another arrow in your quiver to help combat those urges to just order a pizza and call it a night.
Simple and Delicious…With a Kick
- 4oz lean ground turkey
- 4oz lean grass-fed ground beef
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped pepperoncini
- 1 cup chopped kale
- little bit of olive or coconut oil for cooking
- season to taste with sea salt, Mrs. Dash, and pepper
Check out the BSP Training & Nutrition Newsletter!
You will get immediate access to:
- Weekly updates and exclusive content.
- The 20-page report "The Truth About Saturated Fat & Cholesterol."
- Become more awesome!