I recently came across a new dessert that I found rather interesting. A reader sent me a link asking my opinion on the item (to be honest I get a lot of my content from you guys – thanks!), so I had to check them out.
Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt are like giant popsicles of frozen yogurt, but better. They contain far less sugar than the usual large bar like this, only 13g, have 6g of quality protein per bar, contain only 70 calories and also have the benefit of live and active probiotic cultures. Not too shabby for a sweet dessert huh?
Now they may not be the world’s healthiest food, but to satisfy that sweet tooth on a hot summer day, you could make a lot of far worse choices!
In another vein Alwyn and Rachel Cosgrove will be hosting a free webinar next Monday the 22nd at 8pm EST. These guys know a ton about increasing the effectiveness of your business, and in fact the National Fitness Business Alliance (NFBA) states the they run the most profitable gym per square foot in the country.
So not only are Alwyn and Rachel top-notch trainers and business owners, they are good people and who want to share their blueprint for success with those willing to listen. They are putting on a free webinar called The Death of Personal Training. This webinar will cover:
- why it’s the scariest and greatest time in the fitness industry to open and run a gym
- how the fitness business model has drastically changed throughout the years and if you are not changing with it, you will be out of it soon
- 5 steps to not only survive but dominate your marketplace
- the turning point in his career that will help you take your business to the next level
I know I will be watching it, will you? Sign up now.
Check out the BSP Training & Nutrition Newsletter!
You will get immediate access to:
- Weekly updates and exclusive content.
- The 20-page report "The Truth About Saturated Fat & Cholesterol."
- Become more awesome!